This nice and moist, slightly sweet banana bread is the most popular breakfast at yoga retreats!
- 1. Process all ingredients except for the nut pulp and flaxseeds until pureed in the food processor.
- 2. Transfer into a bowl and add nut pulp and flaxseed, mix until well combined.
- 3. Form into a 6 inch/15cm long log shape. Add a little more water if necessary in case the dough is too hard to form a log shape.
- 4. Place onto the nonstick sheet and dehydrate at 105-115° F/41-46° C for about 3 hours.
- 5. Remove from dehydrator and place onto a chopping board and slice into 0.7 inch/2cm thick pieces.
- 6. Place onto the mesh screen and continue to dehydrate at 105-115° F/41-46° C for about 8 hours until crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside.
- 7. Serve with coconut cream cheese.