Enjoy with all kinds of creams and sauces! The combination with fig compote and coconut cream cheese is a killer!
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl by hand.
- 2. Form into a 7 inch/18cm long log shape. Add a little more orange juice or water if necessary in case the dough is too hard to form a log shape.
- 3. Place onto the nonstick sheet and dehydrate at 105-115° F/41-46° C for about 3 hours.
- 4. Remove from dehydrator and place onto a chopping board and slice into 0.4 inch/1cm thick pieces.
- 5. Place onto the mesh screen and continue to dehydrate at 105-115° F/41-46° C for about 4-6 hours until crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside.
- 6. Enjoy with fig compote and coconut cream cheese.